|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-06-22 04:16 BST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001040||Xdebug||Usage problems (Wrong Results)||public||2014-03-19 12:33||2014-04-29 21:45|
|Platform||OS||Windows 8.1||OS Version|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||2.2.5|
|Summary||0001040: E: Could not connect to client. :-(|
|Description||Xdebug 2.2.4 doesn't work on Windows8.1. (It works fine on Windows7 though)|
Having following directives in php.ini,
>zend_extension = C:\php\php_xdebug-2.2.4-5.5-vc11-nts.dll
>xdebug.remote_enable = On
>xdebug.remote_autostart = On
>xdebug.remote_log = C:\php\xdebug.log
Attempting remote-debugging caused
>Log opened at 2014-03-19 09:15:51
>I: Connecting to configured address/port: localhost:9000.
>E: Could not connect to client. :-(
>Log closed at 2014-03-19 09:15:51
Xdebug 2.2.3 works fine in the same environment.
>int xdebug_create_socket(const char *hostname, int dport)
> actually_connected = getpeername(sockfd, &sa, &size);
This failed. The error code was 10014(WSAEFAULT).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1|
Support this issue!
In addition the xdebug socket connections to port 9000 remain established until PHP or IDE processes are terminated.
Sometimes by unknown conditions debugging started at my system (PHP x64 FCGI, PHPStorm, Win7 x64). But sometimes I can not start it. I see established connections between PHP and PHPStorm processes and message "Could not connect to client. :-(" in xdebug log.
Same issue here. If someone could send me(milkob at gmail.com)/upload pdb file for xdebug 2.2.4 NTS for PHP 5.5, that would be great. I could try to debug this.
Thank you so much!
|Miloslav, you should be able to find that at: http://pecl.php.net/package/xdebug/2.2.4/windows [^]|
|Derick, Thank you very much!|
>>int xdebug_create_socket(const char *hostname, int dport)
>> actually_connected = getpeername(sockfd, &sa, &size);
>This failed. The error code was 10014(WSAEFAULT).
Should I mention 'size' is not being initialized?
I'm no longer having this bug since I compiled xdebug with a modification as adding "size=sizeof(sa);".
Atlanto, I think you're right. I've pushed a patch to github and put some new binaries at http://xdebug.org/files/xdebug-vc9-latest.tgz [^] for you to test.
Miloslav, did you manage to find some time to look at the PDBs and debug this?
Derick, for some reason I'm not able to replicate this with version from http://pecl.php.net/package/xdebug/2.2.4/windows [^] , but I'm able to replicate with the one from http://xdebug.org/download.php [^] . Strange enough version for PHP 5.4 also works for me, just the one for PHP 5.5 is causing the issue.
If you'd be that kind and provide me with the fixed one for PHP 5.5. nts, I'll give it a try.
Can you please try the latest code from github - on the xdebug_2_2 branch? You can get that with:
git clone https://github.com/xdebug/xdebug.git [^]
git checkout xdebug_2_2
And then you can run:
make && make install
If you are on Windows, you can find new binaries at:
I ran into the same trouble as describe here on my Work Win7 x64 with PHP-nts 5.5.11 x64 and PHP-nts 5.4.27 x86.
Today I replaced the php_xdebug-2.2.4.dll's with the php_debug-2.2.5dev and it work's now like a charm ;)
I can confirm the fixed version works.
Thank you very much!
|Fixed in 2.2.5, which I will release very shortly.|
|2014-03-19 12:33||atlanto||New Issue|
|2014-03-25 01:58||speller||Note Added: 0002773|
|2014-03-25 15:07||miloslav||Note Added: 0002774|
|2014-03-25 16:24||derick||Note Added: 0002775|
|2014-03-25 16:49||miloslav||Note Added: 0002776|
|2014-04-02 07:52||atlanto||Note Added: 0002779|
|2014-04-11 15:57||derick||Note Added: 0002785|
|2014-04-12 20:01||miloslav||Note Added: 0002786|
|2014-04-24 23:45||derick||Note Added: 0002789|
|2014-04-24 23:45||derick||Assigned To||=> derick|
|2014-04-24 23:45||derick||Status||new => feedback|
|2014-04-25 08:34||j0inty||Note Added: 0002791|
|2014-04-27 14:33||miloslav||Note Added: 0002801|
|2014-04-29 21:45||derick||Note Added: 0002804|
|2014-04-29 21:45||derick||Status||feedback => closed|
|2014-04-29 21:45||derick||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2014-04-29 21:45||derick||Fixed in Version||=> 2.2.5|
|2016-07-31 13:36||derick||Category||Usage problems => Usage problems (Crashes)|
|2016-07-31 13:38||derick||Category||Usage problems (Crashes) => Usage problems (Wrong Results)|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|