View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001340||Xdebug||Usage problems (Wrong Results)||public||2016-08-27 12:42||2016-12-11 23:46|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||unable to reproduce|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001340: Xdebug (somehow) affects cross-origin headers|
|Description||It's more strange than it seems. It's not that CORS headers don't work when Xdebug is enabled. It's the other way around!|
CORS headers are present in the respons _only_ when Xdebug is enabled in php.ini.
On the other hand when Xdebug is _disabled_ CORS headers are working _only_ for OPTIONS preflight and for GET methods, as far as i can tell.
So to be clear on that:
Xdebug ENABLED: CORS headers works perfect.
Xdebug DISABLED: Only OPTIONS preflight and GET requests, for any other resources browser throws: `No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.` error.
|Steps To Reproduce||Here's what i did:|
* created fresh lumen framework project via composer
* installed and configured jwt-auth & jwt-auth-guard (probably not relevant)
* installed and configured laravel-cors (for per route CORS configuration)
And that's it. Nothing fancy, everything according to the official docs.
* set up any post route in the application
* and tried to make some XMLHttpRequest to this post route from the browser
* When Xdebug was disabled i was getting `No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin'` errors no matter what i tried to do with the configuration.
* When Xdebug was enabled it `just worked` without any hacks.
|Additional Information||Environment: |
* Windows 10
* Wampserver 3.0.4 x64
* Apache 2.4.18
* PHP 5.6.19
* Xdebug 2.4.0-5.6-vc11-x86_64
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
||Xdebug shouldn't interfere with headers. And with this little information, I have no idea how to debug this. I can't be debugging all of Laravel. Please provide a short reproducible case that demonstrates this problem. If you do that, I can have a look.|
||Can't reproduce, and the requested feedback was not provided.|
|2016-08-27 12:42||lepczynski-s||New Issue|
|2016-08-30 09:23||derick||Note Added: 0003695|
|2016-08-30 09:23||derick||Assigned To||=> derick|
|2016-08-30 09:23||derick||Status||new => feedback|
|2016-11-16 21:22||derick||Note Added: 0003754|
|2016-12-11 23:46||derick||Note Added: 0004011|
|2016-12-11 23:46||derick||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2016-12-11 23:46||derick||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|