View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001367||Xdebug||Remote Debugging||public||2016-11-25 12:12||2016-12-19 11:59|
|Priority||high||Severity||crash||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||no change required|
|Platform||Apple||OS||Os X El Capitan||OS Version||10.11.6|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001367: debugger SIGSEGV crashes on breakpoint on certain cases with amqp lib|
|Description||I've tried all versions of xdebug available for php71 from github with the same result|
i've tried both phpstorm's stable and EAP with the same result, they've reported its xdebug Issue: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WI-34047#comment=27-1750977
You can even find phpstorm log there attached.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. install rabbitMQ if you have no available at your disposal (https://www.rabbitmq.com/install-homebrew.html)|
2. ensure you have php 7.1 with xdebug installed ("brew install php71 php71-xdebug")
3. install amqp lib ("brew install php71-amqp")
4. check amqp in "php -i"
5. git clone email@example.com:palmic/php-brake-debugger.git
6. open this project in phpstorm
7. change amqp connection in index.php if you are not using your local one
8. open index.php and set breakpoint on line with "$this->callMe(); // set breakpoint here, it should end by SIGSEGV after 3 breaks"
9. doublecheck you have php7.1 runner set in phpstorm and start debugging
9.1 if you cannot connect to your local rabbitmq run "/usr/local/sbin/rabbitmq-server" in special terminal window and check log path (/firstname.lastname@example.org)
9.2 open log and find "started TCP Listener on", there you'll see which port you are running - set this to index.php as host: localhost, port: $port
10. after debugger breaks at that line resume debugger (F9)
11. at second break again resume (F9)
12. at third break it should crash with SIGSEGV
|Additional Information||If you check git project history, you'll find there is commit which don't crash, which is very strange, because there is only 3 line of code before breakpoint which shouldn't influent the break.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Could you provide a GDB backtrace please, as is described at https://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php
As it forced me to completely reinstall php with relevant extensions (xdebug, amqp) in current versions in debug mode, i found it already fixed somehow...
Then i completely reinstalled all php in brew with standard packages settings and its really fixed even in public packages revisions.
Please close this ticket.
Thank you for your time.
||Great! Thanks for checking this.|
|2016-11-25 12:12||palmic||New Issue|
|2016-12-04 17:06||derick||Note Added: 0003922|
|2016-12-04 17:06||derick||Assigned To||=> derick|
|2016-12-04 17:06||derick||Status||new => feedback|
|2016-12-19 11:38||palmic||Note Added: 0004084|
|2016-12-19 11:38||palmic||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2016-12-19 11:59||derick||Note Added: 0004085|
|2016-12-19 11:59||derick||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2016-12-19 11:59||derick||Resolution||open => no change required|