View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000573Xdebug(No Category)public2016-05-18 11:46
ReportermaschAssigned Toderick 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
Status resolvedResolutionno change required 
Product Version2.0.0dev 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0000573: I cannot get the variable on a breakpoint
DescriptionI use Kdevelop4 and I found that when I am in a breakpoint I cannot get the value of a variable. I talked with the Kdevelop4 developer and he told that there is an issue on the xdebug version on Fedora, because he use the same xdebug version on his Gentoo and I tested on Ubuntu and it works fine. Here is the xdebug output when I try to get the variable value:

kdevelop(18624)/kdevelop (xdebug) XDebug::Connection::sendCommand: "stack_get -i 37"
kdevelop(18624)/kdevplatform (debugger) KDevelop::IVariableController::handleEvent: 2
kdevelop(18624)/kdevelop (xdebug) XDebug::PropertyGetCallback::execute: "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='iso-8859-1'?>
<response status="break" reason="ok" xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="property_get" transaction_id="35">
 <error code="300">
  <message><![CDATA[can not get property]]></message>
 </error>
</response>
"

Do you know how to fix it?
Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks!

salu2...
masch...
TagsNo tags attached.
Operating SystemFedora 12/13
PHP Version5.3.2

Activities

masch

2010-04-28 08:44

reporter   ~0001468

Here is the full output on the cli client:

Here is the output with debuclient: I do not know why I getting: can not get property

debugclient -p 9000
Xdebug Simple DBGp client (0.10.0)
Copyright 2002-2007 by Derick Rethans.
- libedit support: enabled
Listening on TCP port 9000.

Waiting for debug server to connect.
Connect
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<init xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" fileuri="file:///var/www/html/public_html/tttttttttt/tttttttttt.php" language="PHP" protocol_version="1.0" appid="21613" idekey="masch"><engine version="2.0.5"><![CDATA[Xdebug]]></engine><author><![CDATA[Derick Rethans]]></author><url><![CDATA[http://xdebug.org]]></url><copyright><![CDATA[Copyright (c) 2002-2009 by Derick Rethans]]></copyright></init>
(cmd) breakpoint_set -i 1 -t line -f file:///var/www/html/public_html/tttttttttt/tttttttttt.php -n 5
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="breakpoint_set" transaction_id="1" id="216130001"></response>
(cmd) breakpoint_set -i 1 -t line -f file:///var/www/html/public_html/tttttttttt/tttttttttt.php -n 8
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="breakpoint_set" transaction_id="1" id="216130002"></response>
(cmd) run -i 1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="run" transaction_id="1" status="break" reason="ok"><xdebug:message filename="file:///var/www/html/public_html/tttttttttt/tttttttttt.php" lineno="8"></xdebug:message></response>
(cmd) run -i 1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="run" transaction_id="1" status="break" reason="ok"><xdebug:message filename="file:///var/www/html/public_html/tttttttttt/tttttttttt.php" lineno="5"></xdebug:message></response>
(cmd) property_get -i 1 -n $var1 -d 0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" command="property_get" transaction_id="1" status="break" reason="ok"><error code="300"><message><![CDATA[can not get property]]></message></error></response>

salu2...
masch...

derick

2010-04-28 21:47

administrator   ~0001469

Please try the latest release candidate from http://xdebug.org/download.php If that still causes the same problem, please provide your test file with a trace that is used with this test file.

derick

2010-06-22 08:47

administrator   ~0001499

Can't reproduce, and no feedback for trying the latest release.

masch

2010-06-22 12:41

reporter   ~0001502

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried it with the release version and it worked fine.

Thanks!..

derick

2010-06-23 11:34

administrator   ~0001506

All right, marking as fixed then.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2010-04-28 08:41 masch New Issue
2010-04-28 08:41 masch Operating System => Fedora 12/13
2010-04-28 08:41 masch PHP Version => 5.3.2
2010-04-28 08:41 masch Xdebug Version => 2.0.5
2010-04-28 08:44 masch Note Added: 0001468
2010-04-28 21:47 derick Note Added: 0001469
2010-04-28 21:47 derick Status new => feedback
2010-06-22 08:47 derick Note Added: 0001499
2010-06-22 08:47 derick Status feedback => resolved
2010-06-22 08:47 derick Resolution open => unable to reproduce
2010-06-22 08:47 derick Assigned To => derick
2010-06-22 12:41 masch Note Added: 0001502
2010-06-22 12:41 masch Status resolved => feedback
2010-06-22 12:41 masch Resolution unable to reproduce => reopened
2010-06-23 11:34 derick Note Added: 0001506
2010-06-23 11:34 derick Status feedback => resolved
2010-06-23 11:34 derick Resolution reopened => no change required
2016-07-31 12:35 derick Category Debug client (console) => debugclient (debugging tool)
2016-07-31 12:35 derick Category debugclient (debugging tool) => (No Category)